Advertise on the HamTestOnline™ Website
Why advertise on the HamTestOnline™ website?
- Our students are studying for their licenses or upgrades, so many of them will be purchasing equipment soon! We get emails every day asking what radios, antennas, and other products they should purchase. Our visitors aren't just looking up someone's call sign for a QSO. They are either new hams, or actively advancing in the hobby. These are the people you need to reach.
- We are the 4th largest ham radio website in the world (by page count), averaging almost 2,000,000 page views and 25,000 distinct users each month.
- You get excellent placement on clean pages. We have only one advertisement per page, at the top of the page. By comparison, some ham radio sites have ads on the top, bottom, and sides of every page, and your ad gets lost in the clutter.
- You can access statistics on your impressions and clickthrus any time, and we guarantee that you will average at least 40,000 impressions per slot per month. You can expect to receive more than 40,000 in most months.
||Number of slots in top rotation
||Guaranteed minimum impressions per month
||Price per month
- You can divide your impressions between several different ad versions.
- The first month is prorated, and subsequent months are billed at the beginning of the month through a PayPal subscription.
- We only accept ads that we feel would be of interest to most of our customers. This usually means they are related to ham radio, or a closely-related field.
- No animated banners.
- No banners in poor taste.
- No links to sites promoting hate or illegal activities.
- No links to pornographic sites.
- We must approve all banners and sites.
- Banners should not exceed 468 x 60 pixels and 100 kB.
- We reserve the right to refuse ads that we feel are not in the best interest of our customers.
How to get started
- Email a copy of your banner (or its URL), the URL of the click target site, the desired package, and your telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your ad has been approved, we will send a PayPal invoice for your payment.
- Once we have received your payment, we will get your ad running as quickly as possible!
For more information please contact email@example.com.